Salt recruitment best work from home jobs in HR, marketing, and sales Hiring now
Salt recruitment Best work from home
Salt recruitment is a multi-niche staffing solution specializing in the digital fields spanning 4 continents.
The digital workforce is constantly evolving and companies in the market strive hard to put themselves in the top place.
Marketing strategy, planning, consulting, sales, HR, and technology are a few fields that offer most of the jobs.
You can find jobs in UI/UX designs, copywriting, analytics, social media, eCommerce, SEO, and customer success.
The other emerging fields on the list of tech are cyber security, testing, data, account management, and CRM.
Consultants can help you stay ahead of competitors with advanced digital solutions and share knowledge with businesses.
If you want to land a job in top company creativity is a must a creative spark can accentuate your business.
So, you have some popular industries for creative’s like marketing, sales & administration, and Public relations.
HR plays an important role in an organization as a good communicator and has a good understanding of the employee life cycle.
The marketing industry has seen massive growth and has offered tons of opportunities to young generations.
Technology is the backbone of the digital world and besides tech companies, many other industries offer tech roles.
Salt recruitment About the company
Welovesalt is a digital staffing agency that helps connect talented workers to businesses around the world.
Companies can benefit from consulting, HR, sales, marketing, creativity, and technology.
Businesses and start-ups rely on welovesalt for their talent needs covering extensive outsourcing solutions.
Since its inception, it has bagged many accolades, in the year 2021 welovesalt has won the search and staffing engagement talent award.
It has also won the “Best Recruitment agency” @ Women in tech employer award in the year 2020.
“This post contains affiliate links that means if you buy any products/services I may earn a commission”
Salt recruitment- Affiliate manager contract
Salt is looking for an affiliate manager for a company for a temporary period of 6 months for up to 250 pounds per day.
You as an affiliate manager will work for the client to deliver exceptional service that resonates with digital solutions.
- Execute affiliate marketing plans strategically.
- Be up to date with the affiliated knowledge with trending news and new developments in the industry.
- You have to build and plan the client’s objective and its digital marketing objectives.
- Using research data & key market insights devise an understanding of its target audience’s attitude, behavior, and insight.
- Keep check of the entire client’s campaign internal affiliate process.
- Manage client expectations and internal teams that reprise media have the time scale to deliver quality work and service.
- Have to plan a complete Detail understanding of all the recommendations and proposals.
- From time to time you should develop creativity to help create intelligent, innovative, and effective ideas and improvements for your clients.
You should have experience working in affiliates, planning, and achieving targets in line with the senior team members.
If you have a good understanding of Key stats and their importance for merchants’ affiliate programs.
Good track record of successful team building and relationships with clients.
Salt recruitment- Marketing manager
Salt is recruiting for a marketing manager for an online travel business, for 4 months that may extend.
The applicant must ensure he/she has 3-4 years of experience working in the field of marketing.
- You have to work across multiple teams locally and globally to assist growth for each brand.
- You have to support the development, execution, and analysis of marketing initiatives in the UK for the greatest business and brand impact.
- Like coordinating and managing the analytics and reporting for brand health and marketing activities.
- As a team assists in collaborating across functions, markets and regions to develop highly effective integrated marketing campaigns.
- Throughout campaign, you have to manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
Here are some of the requirements that would make you a good fit for this role like experience in travel campaigns.
Or should have a passion for travel, and top-class communication skills that allows you to work across multiple teams.
If you have experience of working in an agency or a creative agency background that would be beneficial.
Experience with apps and a good understanding of the interaction between online and offline media.
Salt recruitment- customer success manager
A tech start-up company that helps logistics, and manages their self-employed driver workforce through their tech-enabled platform/app.
The products are offered via app for both companies and self-employed.
- Compliance processes- HMRC compliant
- Audit documentation
- Subcontractor benefits
- Insurance solutions
- Payroll management
- Onboarding software
Since its inception the company has experienced a 250% growth in users in 2021, they are just getting started!
They are looking for a customer success/Account manager that can provide ongoing support.
- Have to manage between 60/80 accounts.
- You will develop a good relationship with the existing clients to assist growth and provide exceptional service.
- Welcome new members to the platform.
- Satisfied clients, constant check-ins, make sure the clients are getting the best of everything.
- Upselling new products.
- The company is looking for someone that has 3 years + of experience in account management.
Salt recruitment- social content creator
The client is looking for social content creator that is a self-starter, innovative and dynamic.
If you are filled with creative ideas and have social creativity that allows you to create stunning designs & multimedia this is for you.
With that, you can bring creativity alive and can execute the same in developing and executing social media marketing.
You as a part of specialist social media team work with the leadership team of social media managers to produce content for social media.
That includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- If you have a passion for content storytelling and sports digital innovation.
- Have a deep insight into the growth of channels, audience engagement, and applications to expand business strategy.
- Experience in shooting, editing your videos, content, formatting, animation and putting it on social media.
- You may have to travel for work on short notice, and these opportunities may be outside of regular working hours.
Digital project manager
Salt is hiring for a talented and creative digital project manager to be a part of the award-winning global team.
You will work with global tech retailers and act as an integral part of the successful launch of companies’ new products through websites.
- Have experience in website building, CMS, and leading onsite and offshore development teams.
- Publish content and lead with detailed briefs involving creative reviews with a good eye for UX design while working with the internal team.
- Should have experience in both agile and waterfall environments.
- Work experience with Jira, Microsoft Project, confluence, or any other leading project management tools.
- Someone who is energetic and can lead, and motivate in situations to achieve project objectives.
- An active, passionate, and solutions-oriented attitude and being an integral part of the company to grow through its digital potential.
- Good execution, planning, delivering, and tracing detailed and evolving schedules for a development team.
- Must have experience working with a digital agency.
- Prowess in campaigning with a good understanding of the campaign process.
How to apply
- Visit the official website @welovesalt
- The navigation menus click on the Jobs section.
- New Jobs section with other creatives will open.
- Choose the category and filter the below section.
- Read the description carefully.
- Now click on apply button.