The Asurion: Work from home jobs a tech care company is looking for remote workers, Hiring Now.
Asurion: work from home jobs
Asurion work from home jobs, it is a private company that offers insurance for consumer electronics, smart phones and appliances.
A tech company offers remote jobs that flex with your schedule with customer service, corporate, and supply chain.
Its corporate category comprises marketing, sales, finance, legal and human resource providing full-time remote jobs.
Customer service is a customer-centric focus that allows employees to build a healthy rapport with customers.
It has several remote openings that include tech support, customer care, management, operations, and more.
Last but not least supply chain has several opportunities in global supply, management, operations, and more.
So, in this post I will discuss with you about asurion and remote work from home jobs the company has to offer.
What is Asurion?
At Asurion, they make sure the company takes responsibility for tech protection, customer support, and repair to keep you running.
They are at the forefront of taking complete control of repairing & replacing devices & appliances to updating works.
The company is known for many accolades, including the best-in-class customer service that it has won in the recent few years.
It has bagged the title of top workplaces list for six consecutive years in a row.
According to Forbes, in partnership with Statista (a Market research Company) has ranked 96 out of 750 companies in terms of the World’s best employer.
It is a top employment provider for women in tech which also makes it the best company for women in 2021.
“This post contains affiliate links that means if you buy any products/services I may earn a commission, see affiliate disclaimer”
Asurion career: Work from home jobs
Be it remote work or hybrid, the company has to offer the best that suits its employees in several disciplines.
You can find Jobs in the following:
- Customer support
- Supply chain
- Internship & early careers
- Retail career
Remote work is the need of the hour and finding a nice cozy place in your house is not a perilous task.
The recent trends suggest that remote work-from-home jobs aren’t going anywhere, it is here to Stay.
Now with access to the technology you can easily get into work at home remote jobs in a broad field.
Whereas Asurion can help you find jobs like business development representatives, customer services, and more.
Customer service is a thriving sector that engages in reaching out to customers and offers new products & solutions.
The duty of a customer support Rep is to respond to customer queries and provide solutions in exchange.
If you are interested in working as an account-based marketing manager this is for you.
Account Marketing Manager – Remote
As an account-based manager, you will be assigned to create & lead the marketing strategy.
If you are an excellent content creator, detail-oriented, professional, and have some experience building ABM.
You as an ABM will plan content, create & manage campaigns, planning, and metrics for the sales team.
Roles as ABM
- Create sales meetings and marketing materials
- Advance existing sales conversations
- Have to build industry-specific audiences in CRM
- You will provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and to stakeholders
- 3 ABM campaigns are launched per quarter
- 20% Pipeline generation
- 25% of Demand Generation Qualified Opportunities
- Work under marketing/sales leadership to select key enterprise accounts
- Engage with rev ops and marketing ops to support high-performance ABM marketing tools and integrations
- You will arrange industry reports of target accounts with customer metrics and analytics firms, using that data to create digital and/or direct mail marketing campaigns
- Design an Industry-specific newsletter/report and build a subscriber base
- Using internal Simplr data to track trends via industry
- Develop exciting account marketing materials for conferences/events
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Level up marketing efforts through audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Assist sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Previous experience in ABM and Lead Generation (3-5 years)
- Experience with ABM and CRM tools (Hubspot, DemandBase, Salesforce, Apollo)
- Experience developing and executing content marketing and inbound marketing campaigns to generate more qualified leads.
- Solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns that use live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Proven experience in demand generation campaigns that target, segment, and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Familiar with the B2B technical sales cycle and can strategically use marketing communication to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Considerable expertise in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Team player that can work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong project management, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
Asurion- How to Apply
- Go to Asurion
- Scroll down & tap on the career section
- Search the Job title
- Read the description carefully
- Now click on Apply button
- Create your profile
- Fill out the information and upload your resume
- Submit your application
Upon receiving the application an assigned recruiter will call you for a phone interview.
Depending on the phone interview you will move on to the next step which is a video or in-person interview.
If you happen to do well the recruiter will offer you the job.
Also, you can join the Asurion talent network the database of all the potential candidates is collected.
The company will send you a list of opportunities based on your skills & preferences.
This can help you find remote jobs in selected categories like corporate, customer support, and supply chain.
Asurion: Work from home jobs
Since the COVID-19 Pandemic, a lot has changed the modern workforce has switched to remote work.
Asurion besides other companies is providing remote opportunities as well.
The highest paying jobs at Asurion include senior manager, DevOps engineer, and senior manager process innovation.
Average pay of Asurion employees is $83k/year, and salaries increase as you gain more experience in a particular field.
So, with this I have shown you, you have one more company that can provide you work-from-home full-time jobs.
The company has a 12-month apprentice training program designed for Asurion U.S. employees.
That involves extensive training in software engineering and product designs that Asurion members provide.
Program, training, and tuition expenses are covered by the Asurion.